Caring, Dedicated, Patient-Centered.
While coaching and training at a fitness facility CJ attended West Coast College of Massage Therapy (WCCMT) and graduated as a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) in 2013. While in school he immediately was able to implement and utilize the knowledge he was taught at WCCMT to his coaching and training practice, thus shaping how he practices as a RMT today.
CJ’s passion for his work is rooted in being able to take his patients from being in a state of pain to returning them to what they love to do. He wants his patients to get back to their regular lifestyle as fast and as safe as possible. Assessment is tactful and treatment is strategic and purposeful. He integrates passive and active therapies, such as exercise to get you feeling and moving better.
Registered Massage Therapists
- CJ CastroRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Osvaldo CodoceoRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Austin FergusonRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Anton GatusRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Cynthia MistalRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Marina (Valerie) SitnerRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Bryn WilliamsRMTRegistered Massage Therapist