Caring, Dedicated, Specialized.
Cynthia attained her certification in massage therapy from the Okanagan Valley College of Massage Therapy in 1996. She is committed to helping clients with their concerns, whether they want to get out of pain or simply address physical well-being. It is with reverence that she approaches each individual, to challenge limits and to reveal the potential of freedom in the mind, body and spirit.
With a base of west coast training in Swedish massage, Cynthia enjoys finding and following the flow within each treatment, balancing the nervous system with the physical aspect of RMT. Neuromuscular Therapy, Myofascial work and Reiki are often incorporated into treatment as she works to eliminate tension throughout the body.
Registered Massage Therapists
- CJ CastroRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Osvaldo CodoceoRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Jordana CharltonRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Laura FitzpatrickRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Cynthia MistalRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Marina (Valerie) SitnerRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Bryn WilliamsRMTRegistered Massage Therapist