Caring, Dedicated, Patient-Centered.
Dr. Dusty Walsh was born in Richmond and raised in Surrey, BC. He grew up water skiing, hiking, playing competitive baseball, and training in Kyokushin karate. He graduated from University of Western States with honours in 2002.
For 10 years, Dr. Walsh worked as the chiropractor for the South Fraser/Langley Rams, a local junior football team. He is certified in Active Release Techniques® (ART) and other instrument assisted soft tissue techniques. He continues to pursue more knowledge by taking multiple continuing education seminars per year.
He believes in having multiple treatment options when addressing his patients’ problems, in order to give the best possible outcome. He believes in being a component of their healthcare team. Dr. Walsh sees the value in looking at all components of a person’s lifestyle (exercise, diet, habits, etc).
Registered Massage Therapists
- CJ CastroRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Osvaldo CodoceoRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Austin FergusonRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Anton GatusRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Cynthia MistalRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Marina (Valerie) SitnerRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Bryn WilliamsRMTRegistered Massage Therapist