Caring, Dedicated, Specialized.
Dr. Johnny Suchdev graduated from Simon Fraser University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology and received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from University of Western States, graduating Summa Cum Laude in 2004 with the Clinical Excellence Award for performance in the areas of Clinical Knowledge, Clinical Integration, Patient Care and Case Management.
Dr. Suchdev is extremely passionate and focused when it comes to patient care. He has a strong desire to improve his clinical outcomes and has dedicated countless hours to continuing education. His interest in research combined with his clinical experience and patient’s preference has allowed him to provide care for his patients so they can feel, move and live better.
His approach to care is multi-faceted in that he takes into consideration patient preferences, his clinical expertise and the best available evidence. Dr. Suchdev uses soft tissue treatments such as Active Release Techniques® (ART) in conjunction with innovative rehabilitation exercises and other therapies.
Registered Massage Therapists
- CJ CastroRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Osvaldo CodoceoRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Jordana CharltonRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Laura FitzpatrickRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Cynthia MistalRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Marina (Valerie) SitnerRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Bryn WilliamsRMTRegistered Massage Therapist