Caring, Dedicated, Patient-Centered.
Dr. Mike Baldwin graduated with his Bachelor of Kinesiology degree from Simon Fraser University before obtaining his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from University of Western States, graduating Magna Cum Laude in 2002.
Dr. Baldwin is very passionate and dedicated to his patients and their care. He continues to grow as a practitioner, actively involving himself in continuing education. This has allowed him to employ multiple tools and skills to help his patients move and feel better.
His multi-dimensional approach focuses on all facets of the musculoskeletal and nervous system. He is certified in Active Release Techniques® (ART) and other instrument assisted soft tissue techniques. Treatment protocols are based on his clinical expertise and the latest best practices, often including rehabilitative exercises.
Registered Massage Therapists
- CJ CastroRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Osvaldo CodoceoRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Austin FergusonRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Anton GatusRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Cynthia MistalRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Marina (Valerie) SitnerRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Bryn WilliamsRMTRegistered Massage Therapist