Caring, Dedicated, Specialized.
Dr. Paul Fleming graduated from the University of Victoria with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology. He earned his Doctor of Chiropractic from Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 2007. He has completed training in multiple assessment and treatment modalities including Active Release Techniques® (ART).
Dr. Fleming has worked with recreational and elite athletes from various sports and activities. He believes in using evidence based treatments and encouraging patients to take an active role in their care, so they can get back to their activities as soon as possible.
Dr. Fleming also takes the time to educate his patients about their injuries – how they occurred and how they can prevent them from coming back again.
Registered Massage Therapists
- CJ CastroRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Osvaldo CodoceoRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Jordana CharltonRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Laura FitzpatrickRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Cynthia MistalRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Marina (Valerie) SitnerRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Bryn WilliamsRMTRegistered Massage Therapist