Caring, Dedicated, Specialized.
Dr. Rob Nielsen obtained his Bachelor of Physical Education from the University of British Columbia in 1986 and then went on to graduate with a Doctor of Chiropractic from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 1990.
Dr. Nielsen is extremely passionate about the work he does. In fact, he has a bit of an obsession to do everything in his power to get patients out of pain and living their life again. He has an ongoing commitment to improving his clinical skills by frequently attending a variety of seminars, from rehab to soft tissue therapy. Most notably has been his ongoing involvement with Active Release Techniques® (ART), where he is currently a certified provider and lead instructor.
He is also proud of his relationship with the CFL’s BC Lions where he has been a treatment provider to them since 2000.
Registered Massage Therapists
- CJ CastroRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Osvaldo CodoceoRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Jordana CharltonRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Laura FitzpatrickRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Cynthia MistalRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Marina (Valerie) SitnerRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Bryn WilliamsRMTRegistered Massage Therapist