Caring, Dedicated, Specialized.
Dr. Sukh Mann obtained his Massage Therapy Certification from the West Coast College of Massage Therapy in 1999. He went on to receive his Doctorate of Chiropractic from the Western States Chiropractic College in 2006, graduating with honors and clinical excellence. He also obtained his Bachelor of Science from the University of Western States in 2009.
Dr. Mann takes an evidence-based approach to therapy, incorporating a wide variety of soft tissue techniques including Active Release Techniques® (ART), instrument adjusting and exercise rehabilitation as treatment options.
Along with private practice, Dr. Mann has had the opportunity to work with the CFL’s BC Lions Football Club, MLS’ Vancouver Whitecaps, PGA of BC and Rowing Canada Aviron. He was selected to the host medical team at the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games and integrated medical support team for the Pan Am Games, numerous Rowing World Cups and high performance camps.
Registered Massage Therapists
- CJ CastroRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Osvaldo CodoceoRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Jordana CharltonRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Laura FitzpatrickRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Cynthia MistalRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Marina (Valerie) SitnerRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Bryn WilliamsRMTRegistered Massage Therapist