Caring, Dedicated, Specialized.
Jordana is a graduate in 2013 from the West Coast College of Massage Therapy and is a member of the College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia.
She believes massage plays a key role in dealing with the stress of life and is essential for long-term well being. Her intention is to provide a holistic treatment – working with the body’s ability to heal itself. She believes in working as a team. In each treatment, she combines a variety of techniques to help patients feel better and achieve their specific goals and general wellness.
Registered Massage Therapists
- CJ CastroRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Osvaldo CodoceoRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Jordana CharltonRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Laura FitzpatrickRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Cynthia MistalRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Marina (Valerie) SitnerRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Bryn WilliamsRMTRegistered Massage Therapist