Caring, Dedicated, Specialized.
Juliana graduated from Memorial University of Newfoundland with a Bachelor of Kinesiology in 2010, and received her Masters of Physiotherapy from the University of Western Ontario in 2012. Upon graduation, Juliana moved to BC and has gained valuable experience treating an wide range of orthopedic injuries in an outpatient setting.
She is a full body certified Active Release Techniques® (ART) provider. In addition, she is registered with the Acupuncture Foundation of Canada (CAFCI) and continues to pursue her manual therapy levels with the Orthopedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association.
Registered Massage Therapists
- CJ CastroRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Osvaldo CodoceoRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Jordana CharltonRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Laura FitzpatrickRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Cynthia MistalRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Marina (Valerie) SitnerRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Bryn WilliamsRMTRegistered Massage Therapist