Caring, Dedicated, Specialized.
Marina is a 2004 graduate of the West Coast College of Massage Therapy and is a member of the College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia.
Marina’s treatment philosophy is an all-encompassing holistic approach to health and wellness. Her primary goal is to help restore optimal function by addressing the cause of the problem. Treatments vary with each individual to effectively address their specific needs.
She is committed to her profession and has experience in a broad range of conditions, including low back and neck pain, shoulder problems, sciatic nerve issues, headaches, sport or auto injury pain, general stress, tension, anxiety, or depression.
Registered Massage Therapists
- CJ CastroRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Osvaldo CodoceoRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Jordana CharltonRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Laura FitzpatrickRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Cynthia MistalRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Marina (Valerie) SitnerRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Bryn WilliamsRMTRegistered Massage Therapist