Caring, Dedicated, Specialized.
Matt graduated from Lakehead University in 2013 with a Honours Bachelor of Kinesiology degree. Since then, Matt has honed his skills and become a jack of all trades. He has worked as a Stroke Program Coordinator and Fitness Coach, and in Long-Term Care and Brain Injury Rehabilitation.
Through these experiences, Matt has gained a passion and excitement for helping people achieve the ever-changing next level in their health. Having worked in the labour force, Matt has a blue-collar mentality towards being hands on and fixing the problem.
Matt believes that the key to long-lasting health and recovery is education. Using his knowledge and resources, Matt teaches and informs his clients on how to continue their rehabilitation on their own. This excites, empowers and instills confidence in them to continue improving their health.
Registered Massage Therapists
- CJ CastroRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Osvaldo CodoceoRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Jordana CharltonRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Laura FitzpatrickRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Cynthia MistalRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Marina (Valerie) SitnerRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Bryn WilliamsRMTRegistered Massage Therapist