Caring, Dedicated, Patient-Centered.
Osvaldo began his journey at the University of the Fraser Valley where he studied Kinesiology and History with his initial goal of becoming an educator. He developed a passion for the science of human body performance and function combined with education. This inspired him to become a Registered Massage Therapist, to treat a variety of conditions from musculoskeletal injuries in high performance athletes to neurological and chronic pain conditions.
Osvaldo graduated from the West Coast College of Massage Therapy (WCCMT) in 2012. He is also an instructor at WCCMT. He mentors students in treating clients with a well-rounded approach, including home care and education, in order to provide the best client centered care possible.
Registered Massage Therapists
- CJ CastroRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Osvaldo CodoceoRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Austin FergusonRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Anton GatusRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Cynthia MistalRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Marina (Valerie) SitnerRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Bryn WilliamsRMTRegistered Massage Therapist