Caring, Dedicated, Patient-Centered.
Tina graduated from the University of Waterloo with her Master’s in Kinesiology. Her passion for exercise and physical activity has been the catalyst in guiding her path to help individuals reach their peak physical performance. Tina believes Kinesiology is all about prevention, management, and performance. Thus, she applies her knowledge and experience in order to rehabilitate, prevent, and manage disorders that impede bodily movement.
She has been passionate to continue enriching her knowledge through attending different educational courses. Her latest accomplishment has been completing to become a certified Functional Range Conditioning (FRC) mobility specialist with the goal to optimize mobility and functionality through a client-centered approach.
Registered Massage Therapists
- CJ CastroRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Osvaldo CodoceoRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Austin FergusonRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Anton GatusRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Cynthia MistalRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Marina (Valerie) SitnerRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Bryn WilliamsRMTRegistered Massage Therapist