Caring, Dedicated, Patient-Centered.
Nimrat graduated as a Physical Therapist from Rajiv Gandhi University Bangalore in India in 2008 and has been practicing in Canada since 2013. She has extensive experience treating patients with musculoskeletal impairments of all age groups. She has completed training in multiple assessment and treatment modalities including Functional Dry Needling (IMS). Currently, she is pursuing a post-graduate training with the Canadian Division of Orthopedic Manual Therapy.
She believes in a holistic approach and treating the body as a whole unit. She incorporates manual therapy, rehabilitative exercises, and patient education as part of her treatment plan to deal with pain and movement impairment. Her approach leads to the goal of improving her patients’ quality of life and independence.
Registered Massage Therapists
- Sukhman SidhuRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Osvaldo CodoceoRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Austin FergusonRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Anton GatusRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Cynthia MistalRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Marina (Valerie) SitnerRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Bryn WilliamsRMTRegistered Massage Therapist