Caring, Dedicated, Patient-Centered.
Grant graduated with his Bachelor of Kinesiology degree from the University of Fraser Valley and then pursued Athletic Therapy at Mount Royal University.
While at Mount Royal, he earned Student Leadership Awards from the Canadian and Alberta Athletic Therapy Associations for his demonstrated excellence in classroom and community leadership skills.
Grant is passionate about helping his clients regaining their life prior to injury. He takes a whole body approach to treatment in preparing clients to be robust and successful movers in life to meet their goals. Grant uses a combination of soft tissue therapies, joint mobilization, and therapeutic exercise, along with other modalities.
Registered Massage Therapists
- CJ CastroRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Osvaldo CodoceoRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Austin FergusonRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Anton GatusRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Cynthia MistalRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Marina (Valerie) SitnerRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Bryn WilliamsRMTRegistered Massage Therapist