Caring, Dedicated, Patient-Centered.
Anton initially pursued an Engineering degree at Simon Fraser University because of the related subjects he loved and excelled at in school, but his passion for athletics and powerlifting lead him on a different path. After being involved in powerlifting and numerous sports in his teens and early 20’s, he decided to take a full dive into the Health and Fitness industry. A few years after receiving his Personal Training certifications, Anton started his own personal training business to help people be the best version of themselves. Yearning to be able to do more for people led Anton to pursue a career as a Registered Massage Therapist.
Anton graduated from the Vancouver College of Massage Therapy (VCMT) in December of 2019. He focuses on helping and treating patients with a dynamic approach, incorporating manual techniques as well as strengthening, movement, and education to provide patients with the right tools to live life on their terms.
Registered Massage Therapists
- CJ CastroRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Osvaldo CodoceoRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Austin FergusonRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Anton GatusRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Cynthia MistalRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Marina (Valerie) SitnerRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Bryn WilliamsRMTRegistered Massage Therapist