Caring, Dedicated, Specialized.
Samantha completed her Bachelors of Science Degree in Physics and Biology from the University of the Fraser Valley in 2012 and her Master of Physical Therapy at the University of British Columbia in 2017. Samantha found her passion for physiotherapy working as a physical therapy assistant in a private neurological clinic for several years.
Inspired by her patients, she then furthered her education with a focus on Kinesiology and Psychology. She has experience working with all ages and a variety of conditions. She enjoys using creative treatment programs in a collaborative approach that are patient centered and make physio fun! She believes in treating the body as a whole, using a combination of manual therapies, modalities, active rehabilitation, and patient education to get people back to the activities they love.
Registered Massage Therapists
- CJ CastroRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Osvaldo CodoceoRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Jordana CharltonRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Laura FitzpatrickRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Cynthia MistalRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Marina (Valerie) SitnerRMTRegistered Massage Therapist
- Bryn WilliamsRMTRegistered Massage Therapist